Thursday 4 August 2011

Angry birds cupcakes

Last minute decided to make 12 cupcakes for a friend's birthday. According to a close friend, he love angry birds which is very popular. So make an angry bird family cupcake for him. This time, I choose red velvet as I love the taste so much (and I have confidence in making red velvet cupcake) and it's not quite common flavor in Singapore if I'm not wrong.

This time I used almost 5 hours in the kitchen making the angry birds. I did not face any problem and trouble except I need to figure how to make the angry birds look like the one in the game. And I think I've manage to make a replica of angry bird in a cupcake form.

And I found out that I have to keep the fondant cupcake away from ANTS!!

Happy birthday, Jun Hui! Happy to see birthday boy like it and happy with the result.



1 comment: